I need help

If a current or former partner has interfered with your money or other economic resources in some way to limit your choices, this information is for you. These Tools to Thrive may support you to identify economic abuse and the next steps that you might take. 

Economic abuse often occurs alongside other forms of abuse. It is commonly part of a pattern of behaviour called coercive control. If you are in immediate danger, call the police on 999. If you are not in immediate danger but have concerns about your safety, you can also call the National Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0808 2000 247, which is a confidential, 24-hour service run by Refuge. 

Tools to Thrive

Other support