Jobs at SEA
We’re not currently recruiting. Please keep an eye on our Twitter feed for future updates.
We welcome applications from individuals who share and can demonstrate a commitment to our values:
- We are purposeful: Everything we do is driven by our passion to make the world a safe and equal place for women.
- We believe: Our work is led by survivors of economic abuse: their experiences and knowledge shapes how we respond.
- We learn and share: Our team is curious, reflective, always learning and eager to share its expertise.
- We are agile: We move fast and are creative in meeting the challenges that must be overcome to create change.
- We work in partnership: We know that we can only achieve our goals if we work alongside others – our colleagues, the women who inspire our work and our partners.