Jobs at SEA
We’re recruiting for the following positions:
Personal and Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a Personal and Administrative Assistant to support the work
of SEA’s Director and also our Operations Manager. Find full job description and information on how to apply here.
We welcome applications from individuals who share and can demonstrate a commitment to our values:
- We are purposeful: Everything we do is driven by our passion to make the world a safe and equal place for women.
- We believe: Our work is led by survivors of economic abuse: their experiences and knowledge shapes how we respond.
- We learn and share: Our team is curious, reflective, always learning and eager to share its expertise.
- We are agile: We move fast and are creative in meeting the challenges that must be overcome to create change.
- We work in partnership: We know that we can only achieve our goals if we work alongside others – our colleagues, the women who inspire our work and our partners.