Jobs at SEA
We are looking for an experienced Head of Specialist Economic Abuse Team to join our management team. Please read full job description for the Head of Specialist Team here.
Our Specialist Economic Abuse Team works with partners (in industry, statutory services, and voluntary sector organisations) to increase understanding of economic abuse and to remove barriers to economic safety.
You will provide strategic oversight of this work, represent the charity externally and build high trust relationships with industry, statutory services, and voluntary sector organisations.
You will combine practice experience with an innovative and strategic mind-set, working with partners to advocate for victim-survivors of economic abuse at multiple levels.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter which demonstrates how you meet the criteria set out in the person specification.
For an informal discussion please contact:
[email protected] / 07551 783193
Deadline for applications 5.30pm, Monday 3 August
Interviews week commencing 10th August via Zoom.
We welcome applications from individuals who share and can demonstrate a commitment to our values:
- We are purposeful: Everything we do is driven by our passion to make the world a safe and equal place for women.
- We believe: Our work is led by survivors of economic abuse: their experiences and knowledge shapes how we respond.
- We learn and share: Our team is curious, reflective, always learning and eager to share its expertise.
- We are agile: We move fast and are creative in meeting the challenges that must be overcome to create change.
- We work in partnership: We know that we can only achieve our goals if we work alongside others – our colleagues, the women who inspire our work and our partners.