Jobs at SEA
We are currently recruiting for:
Project Manager – Economic Abuse Evidence Form Pilot
- Location: Home-based
- Salary: £32,000 (Band C)
- Contract: 12 months
This role will oversee a 12-month pilot, managing the national roll out of the Economic Abuse Evidence Form (EAEF). The EAEF is based on the existing Mental Health Evidence Form and will provide a single mechanism via which a money/debt advisor will communicate to a creditor that their client has experienced economic abuse. The form is a means of verifying the evidence of coerced debt, requiring the victim-survivor to tell their story to a money/debt advisor only once. The pilot will operate in two 6-month phases commencing in January 2021.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Nicola Sharp-Jeffs (CEO): [email protected] / 07551 783193
To apply, please submit your CV with a supporting statement that addresses how you meet the essential skills and experience set out in the person specification and makes reference to the key responsibilities to: [email protected].
The deadline for applications is 17 December 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interviews via Zoom on 22 December 2020.
Surviving Economic Abuse (SEA) is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive team which reflects the diversity of the communities we support. Our culture celebrates diverse voices and we particularly encourage applications from individuals from communities that are under-represented.
We welcome applications from individuals who share and can demonstrate a commitment to our values:
- We are purposeful: Everything we do is driven by our passion to make the world a safe and equal place for women.
- We believe: Our work is led by survivors of economic abuse: their experiences and knowledge shapes how we respond.
- We learn and share: Our team is curious, reflective, always learning and eager to share its expertise.
- We are agile: We move fast and are creative in meeting the challenges that must be overcome to create change.
- We work in partnership: We know that we can only achieve our goals if we work alongside others – our colleagues, the women who inspire our work and our partners.