Jobs at SEA
We are seeking to appoint a Banking Specialist to join or fast-paced specialist team. Please find the full job description here.
The post holder will contribute towards SEA’s work of transforming the response to economic abuse through professional responses and systems change. This role has national coverage and will work closely with banks and building societies and their professional bodes, whilst also supporting victim-survivors of domestic (including economic) abuse to engage with them.
Deadline for applications: 02 June 2020
Interviews via Zoom : 08 or 09 June 2020
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining how you meet the essential knowledge and skills to [email protected]
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact: [email protected]
We welcome applications from individuals who share and can demonstrate a commitment to our values:
- We are purposeful: Everything we do is driven by our passion to make the world a safe and equal place for women.
- We believe: Our work is led by survivors of economic abuse: their experiences and knowledge shapes how we respond.
- We learn and share: Our team is curious, reflective, always learning and eager to share its expertise.
- We are agile: We move fast and are creative in meeting the challenges that must be overcome to create change.
- We work in partnership: We know that we can only achieve our goals if we work alongside others – our colleagues, the women who inspire our work and our partners.