Vision and Mission
The vision of Surviving Economic Abuse (SEA) is a world in which women and girls achieve economic equality and are able to live their lives free of abuse and exploitation.
Our mission is to raise awareness of economic abuse and build the capacity of those who come into contact with victims and survivors to respond.
We do this by:
- Providing expert advice on economic abuse;
- Building the capacity of services to integrate economic advocacy into existing services through the development of tools and resources;
- Advocating for and supporting new approaches to economic abuse;
- Ensuring that the UK response to economic abuse is coordinated; and
- Disseminating best practice via an international network of practitioners, researchers and policy-makers.