Today, women’s and human rights organisations have joined forces to launch a ‘Manifesto for Women and Girls’ to empower voters to have conversations with political candidates about issues facing women and girls and transformative policies for gender equality.
The ‘Manifesto for Women and Girls’ builds on our collective experience to recommend how the next government can:
- End Violence Against Women and Girls
- Secure Equal Representation
- Promote Equality at Work and Home
- Invest in Public Services that Work for Women
- Lift Women and Children out of poverty.
You can download the ‘Manifesto for Women and Girls here: